How to tell if you have asbestos?
The urgency associated with removing asbestos hasn’t always been around. Actually, it was quite the opposite. Many decades ago, asbestos was widely known and used as the best building material around. It was favored over other building materials because of its durability, flexibility, water and fire proofing qualities, cost effectiveness and more. Sounds good, doesn’t it?
So good, in fact, that a large number of houses that were built in Queensland in 1990 and before contain asbestos products, whether in the floorboards, kitchen, bathroom, cupboards, garage, often the whole house. Being a mineral compound however, makes it hard to recognize.
This is where the experts come in. When it comes to removing asbestos, you have to first find out if in fact your property contains it. Don’t be too sure that you know whether your property has asbestos or not until you have the necessary Class A and B licenses, as well as the years of experience, and not to mention the appropriate equipment to safely remove, transport and dispose of it.
If you’re not sure, use JAL to be sure.
Stay safe, and organise a free onsite inspection today on (07) 4927 0616.
What We Do
Nomatter the size of the building, the team at JAL can take care of all asbestos removal requirements our customers may have. All of our team members:
- Are fully licensed and experience
- Armed with professional equipment and council approval
- Regularly up skill in training, and are aware of how to keep you, your families and employees safe during the removal of asbestos
Many companies and individuals believe that they can appropriately identify and remove asbestos, however do so illegally as they are unlicensed, and are ultimately placing themselves, their employees and their customers at risk of asbestos damage.
If you have asbestos in your property, do it the right way the first time with the licensed experts at JAL.
How It Works
- Get in contact with the team at JAL on (07) 4927 0616 with any questions or enquiries related to removing asbestos on your property.
- Our team will organise a site inspection with you, and provide you with a professional recommendation and quote at no charge.
- Once the quote is confirmed, our team will handle all of the associated paperwork required to acquire council and legal approval, and will be ready to begin your project in 1-3 weeks.
- JAL will organise a time to complete the job on your property, at a time/s that best suit you.
- Once the job is complete, the team of licensed professionals at JAL will still be here to answer your questions or enquiries at our headquarters in Rockhampton, over the phone or on email.
If you have asbestos, don’t risk it, get it removed.